Beginner shot of the day [4]

bchevriaut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello !

I will try to upload one photo I took each day for one month.
P2190020 - Copie.jpg

I tried to follow all of your advice from now. Finding an interesting subject, playing with focus to add strenght to my main subject.
What do you think about this one ?

I pay more attention to the background and feel that the flower is blocking my view. Flower shots are usually best filling most of the frame. If ever in doubt, search the cliche halls of Flickr.

Ok, i'll remember it next time :)

Hello !

I will try to upload one photo I took each day for one month.View attachment 116189

I tried to follow all of your advice from now. Finding an interesting subject, playing with focus to add strenght to my main subject.
What do you think about this one ?
Nice capture. I rather enjoy it. Very interesting for these eyes.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I don't feel the flower is blocking anything, it is the main subject and in sharp focus. I very much like this image.
If mine I might crop some off the left up to the right edge of the brown building.

Dave

I like this. To me, having the flower showing in front of the buildings makes me feel that in the concrete world we live in today, there is beauty if you look.

Well done.

I like this photo I like the contrast of the dirty city and the beautiful flower good job.

Not bad. I guess a softer background would be better, but this works pretty well, especially with the crop Dave suggested. In compositional terms, that would create an arc around the frame from the large bloom upper right, around the bottom towards the left, and then up towards the buildings. By cropping you also get a bonus in that printing/showing it larger will make the buildings appear less sharp.

The flower are the key, block out the lift third. Nice shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back