steelhed43

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Any constructive criticism is welcome.

Attachments

• $image-1392244303.jpg
    $image-1392244303.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 149
Awesome picture! Love the sun flares, and all your colors look really crisp and contrasted, great shot!

E-jeezy said:
Awesome picture! Love the sun flares, and all your colors look really crisp and contrasted, great shot!

Thank you for your input. Greatly appreciated!

I agree great picture! I like the lens flare and the colors. My only suggestion would be to crop out the road on the right next to the lens flare.

spang1mw said:
I agree great picture! I like the lens flare and the colors. My only suggestion would be to crop out the road on the right next to the lens flare.

Yeah I was kinda thinking that too. Thanks for the advice!!! Appreciate it.

spang1mw said:

Yeah I was kinda thinking that too. Thanks for the advice!!! Appreciate it.

Your welcome! Just trying to help!

Lovely shot. Beautiful sky and lens flare, pure honey.

Awesome shot! I would also crop out the road and straighten it up just a smidge.

kathythorson said:
Awesome shot! I would also crop out the road and straighten it up just a smidge.

Thanks Kathy! Any suggestions for helping with a washed out sky? Would spot metering help? Although it was a little overcast that day

I'm thinking cropping out about 25-30% or so of the bottom, leave the right side alone, and make it panoramic would be another way to improve this image. Which is a very good image to begin with.

Most reactions

Back