Beginner

budskiphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
welcome, done any weddings yet? Im still debating about taking the leap into it, its just getting too hard to not want that money!

Welcome to the insane world! And the Forum... ;)

Welcome Martin - got my first wedding coming up after Christmas - never tried anything like it yet as you can see from my images...Might give you a shout for some advice when the date gets closer.

Good luck,
daithi

Hi!
My name is Martin and I am new here. I like nature and wedding photography. I hope to get good advice from here!

welcome, done any weddings yet? Im still debating about taking the leap into it, its just getting too hard to not want that money!

Where I come from in Atlanta, years ago when I did a few, Wedding Photographers who used 35mm were kinda frowned on as not being "real" wedding photographers, as the "real" ones were supposed to and almost expected to use other formats.

Now, with the way that digital technology is and what a DSLR can do, I probably still wouldn't use anything else...

What do youse guys think?

I'm pushin' 59 now, and will probably be dead and gone before I would never learn all there is to, and need more than what can be done with my Nikon D40 (surely no more than D200 or D300).

Patrick

Hi Martin, I'm also a newbie here (and a beginner at photography). I thought I'd introduce myself and say hello. I joined to learn more about digital photography in general, but I also want to start taking good photos to support a future blog. See you around the forum.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back