Beginner's Critique - Pass it on

Very nice Macro^ The only suggestion I would make is that you use a little higher DOF next time if possible, but still a great capture.

IMG_7337.jpg

Not bad! If the people weren't in the background, this would make for an even better shot, I think.
Of course, I don't know much about photographing cars, but I like the photo!

This pic of mine, well, I just got the Sigma 18-50mm f2.8 the other day, so I took it out practicing.
I think some of the tips might be a little blown out. And I'm not claiming this is an exciting picture.:lol:
2891908713_6d533725f2.jpg

How do you critique perfection? The only thing about this that I could even begin to critique is that my eye keeps being drawn to the white area up in the upper left corner. Other than that...Wonderful.

Here's mine taken on a color ride today.
2896620651_c86dda1268_b.jpg

Wow! First post!

ok... I'm a total newbie, so take it all with a grain of salt. I'm distracted by the grass in the foreground and can't tell if you want the subject to be the fence or the trees beyond. I'd rather see more detail in the trees because the colors are so great.

Here is a shot with a Sony P&S from a little over a year ago. I'll be picking up my first DSLR in the very near future. :mrgreen:

steam.jpg

-joe

Most reactions

Back