Beginning

crazyfreespirit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A wedding I happened to walk in on in Chartres
wedding.jpg

Nice composition but you might want to up the exposure just a bit.

Thanks all! I appreciate it. Critique and kind words alike :)

Question: To up the exposure, is this something I have to do when taking the picture, or can I do that on my computer in photoshop for example?

As for attention grabbing, That wasn't really my idea, though I can understand your point. I just liked it. Just sort of a peaceful, happy moment in life, moving forward and taking another step.

Thanks all! I appreciate it. Critique and kind words alike :)

Question: To up the exposure, is this something I have to do when taking the picture, or can I do that on my computer in photoshop for example?

As for attention grabbing, That wasn't really my idea, though I can understand your point. I just liked it. Just sort of a peaceful, happy moment in life, moving forward and taking another step.

u have to up the exposure before u take the shot :(, i like this tho.

I agree this does not want or need technical perfection - it has the right feel

Wow. It's like now that they're married, they're going through a portal into a new life. An entrance into a blinding light of a better future :)

It has a great vintage-ish feel to it

Thanks guys! Means a lot :D

Wow. It's like now that they're married, they're going through a portal into a new life. An entrance into a blinding light of a better future :)

That's exactly how I felt about it:wink:

I agree, the shot looks great. Got that dreamy holga look, and damn, if you didn't know how you were taking this that's a great accident.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back