• Never

• If done right

Results are only viewable after voting.

gckless

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How do you guys feel about behind-the-scenes videos of photo shoots?

I like them, I feel anything that I can take from how someone else does things and improve the way I do them, then I'm a winner. Or maybe I didn't learn anything, and it's just something to watch to pass the time that I'm not annoyed with. They usually give another perspective into a shoot though, all you normally see is the finished product and not all the work it takes to get those shots. I like seeing what others do to get those shots.

I'm more interested in the genre overall, but if anyone wants to offer critiques on this first one I did, I'd appreciate it. I've been wanting to try it out for a little while, and I finally got around to it. I went with a first-person POV, I kinda like that vantage point. I know I need to narrate more, I'll do that for next time. It's not the greatest, but here it is:

If you watched it, when did you get bored and turn it off, and why? Basically, I just want to know if it's worth doing at all.

Watching a camera lens watch a bike race is not interesting to me. Made it to about minute 2.
I would enjoy watching a video of the race action, but that's just me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back