Belated introductions...

yummifruitbat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Oops.

Just realised I've gone over the 25-post mark without formally introducing myself. Forgive me, please? ;)

My name's Dave, I'm 20 years old and an Aeronautical Engineering student at the University of Bristol in the UK. I've been taking photos in a decidedly amateur capacity for about 2 years with my Olympus C-750UZ.

I'm actually from Cardiff in South Wales, and escape back there as often as possible, which at the moment is not very often at all since I'm about a third of the way through designing an airliner for my group design project. When I'm not struggling with aerodynamics my main interests are wildlife/nature, music (playing piano/guitar mostly) and, unsurprisingly, photography. I also enjoy travelling, hiking and driving with my girlfriend... none of which I get to do enough of because my car stays at home and my gf has gone to uni in Aberystwyth, on the opposite side of Wales! :(

My activity here is likely to be intermittent, but I'll try to post new photos as often as I have them. Comments and criticism are always welcome - I know I have plenty of room for improvement and don't mind hearing it!

Thanks for making me feel welcome :hug::

YFB

Typical Welsh...
Didn't you read the forfeit? If you go over 25 posts without coming here to introduce yourself then you have to strip off and do a naked hula dance in the main forum.
In the meantime - welcome to TPF.

(Don't you find that all the blood rushes to your head doing that in your avatar? Nice cape though - and your secret is safe with us, Bats)

YFB, it's never too late for an introduction. :) Welcome to TPF.

Hey, welcome to ThePhotoForum, and shhhhh: don't listen too closely to those Englishmen ;)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Welcome to tpf!

Most reactions

Back