Belfast @ Christmas

Becky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Couple of randoms from earlier this evening... Belfast City Hall and some wheel thing that appeared since I was last home...

01.jpg

02.jpg

Thanks for looking, feedback appreciated as always

I think the exposure and sharpness in the b&w one is better, and I like the details in the wheel better in the b&w.. So the second one gets my vote. Nice shooting!

I think the exposure and sharpness in the b&w one is better, and I like the details in the wheel better in the b&w.. So the second one gets my vote. Nice shooting!
I agree, i like that you can see more detail on the wheel, and on the building too

They are both good shots. It's hard to pick a better one in my opinion because I like the colors in the first one, but the wheel detail in the 2nd one.

Aww Becky, you beat me too it. I just got back to N.I yesterday and spotted the new "Belfast eye" I'm heading up tomorrow morning to snap snap snap!!

Pics look great the 1st one does it for me!! Did you use any filters?

Ah thanks guys.

Hehe Bapp... sorry didn't mean to steal your thunder... I left my good tripod in London and one I used tonight was terrible... good luck with you photos though, I'll prob go back tomorrow but for shopping not photos!

Oh and circ. polariser...

Another vote for the b/w shot: I like how there's more detail in the domes of the buildings, and the spokes of the wheel. I really like this shot!

WOW, both of these pictures blow me away, best night shots I have seen in a while

i love the detail in the b\w but something about the light trails in the color its almost like its telling a story of the way all those cars went, like the one that turns while all the others stay straight. awesome shots!

colour all the way, the wheel looks all the better for the blur

b&w is also very good though

Like mentioned before, b/w has amazing detail! But i do like the colors in the 1st one. Very well done!

Oh....not the Belfast I was thinking......Nice shot though, I am more fond of the BW than the color one, the car that turned the corner on you is a bit distracting IMO.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back