Bella Shooters

anyway no bellas here in england.

and glad elsapets back.

we kinda missed ya:mrgreen:

There are more then just "Bella" they can be named almost any thing in the us sears was really big at doing this for portraits and some Church directories ext
there are many co. doing this and willing to hire hungry photographers and make a large profit of them and there time and equipment. One thin to look for is weather some place asks you to give a privacy policy and or a disclaimer those are from the more honest places but if you do not know what a privacy policy or disclaimer is or how you should wright one then stay away until you fully understand it all.
Just my thoughts

I've gotten emails from them before asking me to become "a part of the team" - no thank ya... I like to earn what I work for - not earn what they work me for. ;-)

I had heard of it, but wasn't aware that's what it was! I would never work for someone else. I tried that with a baby portrait company during a slow time for my business and it sucked. Not only that, but I feel bad for the couples hiring these people. I mean wow. These are people who probably don't give a hoot about their wedding or how much they like the photos, it's just a paycheck to them. People who think of wedding photography in terms of how little they can do and still make money have no business being wedding photographers!!

I have heard of Bella. They even have a stand in a market called the M Market which is a Korean store. I think their pictures suck personally. Well maybe the Bella Photogs in this supermarket.

I feel that Bella is to photography as KMART is. CRAP.

Most reactions

Back