Belt Ceremony .

THORHAMMER

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Thats gotta hurt .................... American Kenpo, I got my uncle and his kids into it after I went through 6+ years of Muy Thai ; I wish I could also of taken Kenpo, its devastating....

CRW_7599.jpg

CRW_7577.jpg

CRW_7589.jpg

CRW_7514.jpg

CRW_7554.jpg

CRW_7526.jpg

CRW_7535.jpg

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
Great shots! Dojo lighting always sucks doesn't it!! I never managed to get any decent shots back in the days I was training. Not come across much Kempo over here - it's mainly Shotokan (and variants), Aikido, JuJitsu and Judo. It's pretty hard to find decent Chinese based clubs too, not a lot of decent Kung Fu exponants my way.

Good job - love the expressions.

Rob

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cool shots Thor. A lot of hurtin goin on there.

Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Photos OK to edit
#4 & #6 (with the little girl) really stand out for me. You caught such great emotions!

OP
THORHAMMER

THORHAMMER

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
thanks 4 the compliments. i was high pitched for hours just after seeing #3

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Photo 3 really stands out ... erm... it is really impressive, in so far as you captured a) this very kick and b) with regards to shutter speed, for I think you got that just right: motion blur where there is movement, and sharp faces in all the others.

The whole series is giving me a good idea of the sport, but emotionwise I also like the ones of the "audience" best, with the girl and the boy "just not looking!" or the girl being so excited. Whenever someone does sports photography, I really like them capturing the surroundings, too, the people who watch, and you did that. Kudos for that! :D

That "audience" is also worth checking out where they are only the background - their expressions in 2 and 3 (half hidden by that kicking leg) are very nice :D.

Most reactions

New Topics