Bench, Chair, & Beach

DestinDave

Master of Non Sequitur
Reaction score
Since it's such lousy weather and I'm really anxious for summer to get here I spent some time scanning in shots from last summer. Here are 3 from tonight's efforts...

GardenBench.jpg

DawnBreak.jpg

BeachAccess.jpg

I don't know why Photobucket resized the first so small and the second so large and the third just right. Guess it's Mama Bear, Papa Bear, and Baby Bear editing but I think you get the effect anyway.

Thank you for looking and comments welcomed.

Dave

I THINK the "Baby Bear"-pic is beautiful, but it was turned into a "Baby-Bear-Pic" by Photobucket and ... it doesn't have any colours.
Something tells me that the original (provided there ever was one in colour) shows us all the colours of summer?

Thank you all... Corinna - all these were shot on B&W (probably Kodak C41). The beach access shot was such a foggy/misty morning that color film would have given the same image probably... Also, that whole roll was scratched either in my camera or at the lab - there are 2 scratches running the entire length of the filmstrip so I had to crop the top drastically. In order to keep the relationship (4x5, 8x10) I cropped a lot of fence and shrubbery out of the right side too... (Hmm, might make a nice panorama shot though)...
Dave

Most reactions

New Topics

Back