bench, window, door

danir

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_1917_alt.jpg

Dani

Something tells me that you could yet tickle out more of this... I like the arrangement. Makes me think of Mentos's latest submissions to this forum :D
Something gives this photo a feeling of slant, and it is not in itself slanted, I think. I feel the door is parallel to your frame ... funny.

I'm not sure HollandHusker. Somehow I only noyiced this when I was back home. It seems like a broken marble made sign.
Corinna, I was also thinking of Mentos's late submission.
I'm pretty poor in post editing so if anyone feels like playing with this photo, I'd be happy (as long as you can tell me what you've done to it).

Dani

went down a bit too fast so.. bump.
I just noticed there is a missing d in the title which I cannot fix. Maybe one of the mods can.

wonderful composition of squares, squares and then a slant. The subdued light gives the perfect tone, texture and color.

Terrific.

(also cool)

Really nice composition. Nice interplay of those elements you captured here as well. Where you took this pic? Haifa?

A missing "d" in the title?
Where?????

:greenpbl:

(Sure a mode can correct title typos for you - just ask).

And I still feel there is more in this photo that some pp can bring about. The colours and contrasts need not be this muted.

Thanks The_Traveler, tsieni, and PNA.
tsieni you were close. It was taken in Jerusalem.

Corinna, there is no missing d? I to find a good doctor. (thanks).

Here is another version. I think I improved the colors a bit.

IMG_1917_alt-1.jpg

Dani

Most reactions

New Topics

Back