Benefits of being a supporting vendor

dearlybeloved

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I work at a local camera shop and we're working on a website to sell gear, art, prints and all the like. I was talking to my boss about becoming a supporting vendor for TPF and was wondering if anyone has used them and what the benefits are to being one. We are hoping to become a bigger name in the south east as we already sell the most in the state of Alabama.

I'm just trying to get some more information on this if anyone out there knows.

Thanks

You might want to discuss this with the 'site admins; ffarl or 4Nines can give you all the information on this.

I can't tell you anything about TPF supporting vendors, but…put a store in Knoxville, TN. :D We could really USE a local camera store! There's one store here that I can rent lenses from, but they don't sell equipment other than a few tripods and such--they're really a printer that also rents lenses and studio space.

I just looked at their profiles and they didn't seem to be active much. Is there anyone else who has information?

If you send them a PM they will, mostly likely, receive an email which should alert them to respond quickly. ffarl is around pretty regularly, as well.

I just looked at their profiles and they didn't seem to be active much. Is there anyone else who has information?

ffarl (Aaron) is online right now. Shoot him a PM. :) Copy to 4Nines if you'd like. You will get a reply, I promise.

Yep the admin don't generally do day to day moderating; but they are around and a pm is normally answered promptly. They are also the only ones who can discuss this with you - mods have no involvement with the supporting vendor setup at all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back