Benefits of not smoking...

LaFoto said:
Oliver, it's OK by now. We know now that you don't like smoking, that you never smoked, that you kowtow for everyone who does not smoke. Give it a rest.

thank you

hobbes28 said:
There's another term we use over here in America that maybe you've heard of... it's called "thin ice"... ;)

How about the term "Youuuuuu aaaaare sooooooo beautiful.....to meeeeee."

:heart:

hobbes28 said:
[side note]Over in America, it's used as a word to describe homosexuals in a demeaning manner so we had to censor it out.... even if it does only mean a cigarette over there :D [/side note]

Found that out when I picked up some American hitch hikers and asked them if they wanted a f--, they went very quiet for the rest of the journey! In retrospect it was that funny I'd do it again if I could!

Hey Bace does the food taste better now you don't smoke?

Couple of my friends who gave up smoking remarked on how they could actually taste the different flavors in food! :eek:

Haven't noticed that much of a change in flavours.

Maybe it's because it was gradual or something?

bace said:
-I smell better - Ladies love bace that smells good (Right now it's Herbal Essence body wash...mmmm)
-My apartment smells better....when it's clean.
-I can smell when my apartment isn't clean
-I saved enough to get new stuff for my camera, and buy drinks for girls at the bar. Girls that don't smoke!
-When asked "Wanna go for a smoke?" I can look friends and enemies alike right in the eye and say..."I don't smoke you a$$hole!!".
-There is now room in my pockets...to put my hands!
-Now that the summer is coming, I can do physical activities (including sex) and not feel like i've been punched in the chest by Mike Tyson after.
-I can now officially be that annoying bastard who scorns smokers with lines like "I don't care if you kill yourself, but stop trying to kill me too! *cough* *cough*"

...I'll add more when they come to me.

Feel free of coarse to add your own.

I'm proud of you Bace, honey :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back