Tight Knot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.lensphotoworld.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

I took a series of 8 photos for a panoramic shot last week in the Benjamin Desert and would appreciate any C&C.

Thanks.

Attachments

• $Neve Erez.jpg
    $Neve Erez.jpg
    1,020.9 KB · Views: 168
I LOVE shots like this one! the solid white area of the clouds tends to draw my eye there. Beautiful!

Did you have your eyes done yet? I haven't seen you around lately

I LOVE shots like this one! the solid white area of the clouds tends to draw my eye there. Beautiful!

Thanks MLeek.
Unfortunately not yet. I still cannot afford the procedures that are needed, and I'm really finding it difficult to tell whether my photos are in focus, soft, or just plain blurred.
I've actually started trying to raise money through a place called Go Fund Me, not sure whether it's okay to post it here or not, not sure that begging is allowed lol.

Thanks MLeek.
Unfortunately not yet. I still cannot afford the procedures that are needed, and I'm really finding it difficult to tell whether my photos are in focus, soft, or just plain blurred.
I've actually started trying to raise money through a place called Go Fund Me, not sure whether it's okay to post it here or not, not sure that begging is allowed lol.
This one is beautifully sharp!
As for posting? I have no clue, but I know the great people here would help if you can! They all jumped to offer me help with my extra child! PM one of the moderators and ask!

Nicely done. I enjoyed this picture very much. Spot-on exposure.
Thanks for posting.

Thanks MLeek.
This one is beautifully sharp!
As for posting? I have no clue, but I know the great people here would help if you can! They all jumped to offer me help with my extra child! PM one of the moderators and ask!

I'll do that thanks.

With landscape shots like this, I always end up with around 5 6 different conversions, and can never decide which one i like best in the end.
I love how the foreground on the right side takes my attention and rolls me downhill to the center of the image.

Thanks MLeek.

Figure out a way and get it done. I'm assuming you are talking about lasik, correct? I just went with a payment plan. $108 bucks a month is well worth being able to see clearly for the first time since I was a child.

Thanks MLeek.

Figure out a way and get it done. I'm assuming you are talking about lasik, correct? I just went with a payment plan. $108 bucks a month is well worth being able to see clearly for the first time since I was a child.

Hi Jake,

No, unfortunately, they think that having lasik caused this problem.
I had lasik done +- 10 years ago, and have developed something called keratoconus. Make sure to look it up and ask the surgeon about this before doing the lasik. My procedures are going to cost me +- $6850, and no, they won't accept payment plans. Bummer.

With landscape shots like this, I always end up with around 5 6 different conversions, and can never decide which one i like best in the end.
I love how the foreground on the right side takes my attention and rolls me downhill to the center of the image.

Thanks.

Thanks MLeek.

This was just emailed to me, very important to read for anyone considering having or who have already had Lasik.

Corneal ectasia after LASIK, post-LASIK keratectasia, keratoconus

Most reactions

New Topics

Back