Berkshire Brewing Company | Coffehouse Porter | Product Shot

I think this is great. The lighting matches the theme of the label. It evokes a feeling of relief and refreshment after a long hard day. The hard rim lighting gives it a rugged look. All in all (imho) I wouldn't change anything.

Last edited:
I think this is great. The lighting matches the theme of the label. It evokes a feeling of relief and refreshment after a long hard day. The hard rim lighting gives it a rugged look. All in all (imho) I wouldn't change anything.

Thank you very much! I feel like I've come a long way with product shots... But I still have much to learn.

Jake

I like this shot. The outline of the bottle and the lighting are working well.

I find the water texture on the bottle a little too distracting (but only a little. I'm also quite fascinated by it).

Are those bubbles inside the bottle? Did you intentionally shake it before the shot for that effect? Nice! ;)

Did you see this f-stoppers tutorial? You got my google-fu going here ;)

Hey! That's the one I "modeled" it after [emoji6]

It's a cool tutorial... I just need 4 more flashes to pull it off (grumble grumble).

One differnce that i noticed is that I found the water droplets on their bottle far more appealing than the ones on yours. They were more circular and less choppy. What do you think the difference was?

Did you see this f-stoppers tutorial? You got my google-fu going here ;)

Hey! That's the one I "modeled" it after [emoji6]

It's a cool tutorial... I just need 4 more flashes to pull it off (grumble grumble).

One differnce that i noticed is that I found the water droplets on their bottle far more appealing than the ones on yours. They were more circular and less choppy. What do you think the difference was?

Know-how. This was the first time I've ever done droplets like that: I think mine were too small.

Most reactions

Back