de03.jpg

de04.jpg

de05.jpg

de06.jpg

de07.jpg

de08.jpg

de09.jpg

de10.jpg

my favourite is #7. I like the lines and shadows of that shot! 1, 2 &3 seem to have a touch of green, but that might be my monitor I'm not sure..
1 and 2 are a bit tihgtly cropped, you cut off the top of both subjects...
But I really like #2 otherwise!

8 and 9 are very interesting too but I would really like to see them in a larger display...they show a bit small here which makes it difficult to comment...
great shots!

Spako, I did tinge the green color a bit with 1, 2, 3. and red ones with 30s. The originals were not successful because of the harsh light, on the other hand, I don't want to so easily discarded them so I tried this way-

Those sculptures and buildings are really cool. I enjoyed visiting them.

WOW!
(I haven't been to Berlin since 1984 ...!)

#24 is a good shot, but it would be better if the church was right side up and maybe in b&w. #25 I would like to see in b&w and with the guys head no so close to the top (merger). #27 I think is a great shot, but not with the whole red tint, maybe in b&w or just the original. I like the idea in #32 and think you could work with that. #44-48 are all snapshots, but I like them, because my father is Brazilian (we're going to make it 6). #49 is Great, I love it. Some can make a good series, keep shooting.

Wow, so you saw the Berlin wall then?

I envy you, there's hardly any trace of the wall left. Such is history-

I really like your work with patterns. seven, eight, nine, 12, 19, 31, 32, 34, and 40 are captivating. Sicely done.

Berlin is now on my list of cities to visit.

32 is particularly sentimental to me because I come from a German-Jewish family and one of my cousins was killed recently in a suicide bombing in Jerusalem. :( The German combined with the anti-terrorist message is particularly valuable to me. Nicely captured.

I guess it's a city of heavy memories for you, I can imagine. Don't know how to console you, but I encourage you to take a visit and feel it yourself. I hope to see your photo views someday. Often I have the impression that in society an individual is vulnerable, yet he's not entirely powerless.

Most reactions

Back