Bern, Switzerland (New here)

ShaySolomon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there,
this is my first post here so I'll be happy to get some feedbacks on my last photos from my trip to Switzerland.

dsc_2143-jpg.148137

dsc_2164-jpg.148138

dsc_2168-jpg.148139

Using D3200 and Tokina 11-16.

Thanks!

Attachments

• DSC_2143.jpg
    936.7 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC_2164.jpg
    668.5 KB · Views: 248
  • DSC_2168.jpg
    734.8 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Hi there,
this is my first post here so I'll be happy to get some feedbacks on my last photos from my trip to Switzerland.

Using D3200 and Tokina 11-16.

Thanks!

Welcome, Shay!

Unfortunately, it seems that you forgot to post any pictures.

A few tips for getting feedback:

1) Post images in the post, not as a link to an outside site.
2) Don't post too many in one thread. Usually 3-5 is ideal.
3) It's easier to upload smaller images, so if you don't already, consider resizing the image for posting.
4) Asking for general comments is fine, but if you have specific feedback in mind (composition, editing, lighting...), be sure to mention that in your post. You may get more comments and more useful feedback.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Fixed, thanks!
about the feedback, I'll be happy to hear mainly about the composition and the quality of my photos (not happy with it).
thanks!

Fixed, thanks!
about the feedback, I'll be happy to hear mainly about the composition and the quality of my photos (not happy with it).
thanks!
Hi, and welcome!

Can you make them show up in the thread?

Thanks.

I like the 1st one (2143). Including foreground in the picture makes the viewer feel like he's standing there.

Welcome to the forum Shay!

You've got some nice images there, compositions are reasonably good with some nice colours and you've controlled the exposure well keeping nice detail in the clouds. I do notice you've shot 2 of these at f3.5 which isn't the best for landscapes as the depth of field is too thin meaning these shots are not as sharp as they could be if you'd shot at f8-f16 which are the apertures more used for landscapes shots as youve a deeper depth of field. There's a little posterisation in the sky, though that may be due to compression and not in the originals. Theres also quite a bit of CA that could do with being removed. I also try and straighten the buildings a bit (I find the wide angle filter in photoshop really good for this).

Hey fellow newbie! I was recently in Bern also, interesting place! I enjoyed your shots however it seems like maybe you raised your "darkness" a little much (or low...however you look at it). It looks like theres just a lot of black :). But nice colors!

Most reactions

Back