Best and Worst EVER!

Best this year has to be a pair of braces for work. They're 2 inches wide, elasticated and have a tape measure print on them! I'm so sad! :er:

Worst was last year when my parents bought me the same photography book they gave me the previous year! I'm surprised they remember my name! :lol:

Most ugly has to be the coffee cup my friend & his gf bought me this year! Looks like it was made of plastic & left on the stove! :lol: But it's so cool I love it!

I always have great presents, so I can't think of a best, BUT

the WORST present I ever got was probably last year when my boss, yes my boss bought me a knife and a sharpener to go with it. i have to wonder what that was supposed to mean?

Best = Argus C3 when 10 years old. My parents created a monster.

Worst = a toy for a 6 YO from my aunt when we moved back to Cincinnati from Florida. I was 16.

Ugliest = the shaving mirror I got many years ago. Every time I look in it, it gets REAL U-G-L-Y! Thats why I gave up shaving.

Best: my first bike. It was green and had this loooong seat and phat tyres. I went over everykind of terrain on it.

Worst: Some kind of... pendant? With the my initial. It was made of gold and has some kind of glitter on it. WTF? I never wore any kind of jewelery... why would they think I'd like that? Worst part is, it should have costed them a bit of money (they could've given me the cash and make me happy). I was 14 y/o and this was before the time of bling.

Ugliest: This year. A figurine of a cactus with a big mexican style hat, moustache and a violin. I mean WTFF?

Best: Money. If possible I always ask for money to put toward something I really want (like photog stuff).

Worst: Grandparents sent me a birthday card when I was about 10 years old....no money.....but they did put in MY CARD a pack of baseball cards with a note asking me to give them to my brother. Not sure if it qualifies since I didn't even get a gift....but it was my worst birthday gift/card ever.

Ugliest: Hmmm......probably red neon lights for my red ricer Celica that I used to drive. I asked for them but looking back I hate underbody neons now so they're now ugly to me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back