best buy > all camera stores

Pure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Somehow we managed to get a 5DMKII in stock.

wth.

All your fancy stores are sold out, and we had one!

Haha, just thought I'd share, no no we don't have it anymore, some guy came in and jumped for joy when he saw it.

adorama and amazon are in stock now too :)
mine came from adorama 24 hours after they said it would be 3-4 weeks :D

I guess the larger stores have it,but all those small local shops are SOL. The wait list at my local camera store is really long.

Yeah our local camera store has been so snooty about it when I have called a couple times asking. Noooooooo they have a list of pre-paid people that will take at least a month to fill. Mean while I have mine now :D waiting for the battery to charge :D

my best buy had one too, i was really surprised.

Pure you work at best buy? How do you afford your hobby at all. I heard they pay minimum wage and treat you like crap.

Pure you work at best buy? How do you afford your hobby at all. I heard they pay minimum wage and treat you like crap.

Hahahaha.

Seriously, it's actually nice. The discount on some stuff is nice, like cables, holy **** man. Minimum in NJ, USA is $7.15/hr and I made $9.00/hr starting. However, this other kid made $10.25/hr or something starting. Now I make like $.25 more. So honestly its actually nice pay, so heh. May managers are all sick. My two supervisors are 21 [like a months ago] and the other is something like 23. Basically both are really chill, and we really just chill and sell stuff. Pretty easy job, and I'm happy to have it in this economy.

Luckily I was hired as part time, not seasonal, so I can keep my job, whoopie!

And yea, it took forever to buy my camera. I was using a Pentax Super ME for a really long time to learn about cameras.

yep. losing your job really sucks,

I had FAR more money in my pocket at 16 years of age working 15 hours a week for $3.35 than I could ever dream of having in my pocket now 20 years later... ;)

how old are you pure? do you know if they hire 15 year olds i need a job.

I"m just happy to hear that there is a teen earning their toys through some work and saving.

Way too many teens i run into have this idea stuck in their head that people (parents mostly) owe them something.

good work.

Man I worked at Best Buy when I was in college and made decent money for being in college. I working in the car audio install bay though. I made $15 an hour which now isn't much for me but then it was good money. Also usually it takes like 3 or 4 months before you get a discount on newly released stuff like that, can't wait to see what it will be. I have some friends that still work there, and get me the discount when I want it. Usually the employee accomodations program is better on that kind of stuff...

I had FAR more money in my pocket at 16 years of age working 15 hours a week for $3.35 than I could ever dream of having in my pocket now 20 years later... ;)

I know exactly what you mean...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back