best CRM software for wedding photographers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenalawrence1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey

i'm a fairly new photographer and i recently just began to expand my business by working events such as weddings and parties and i was wondering if any of you fellow photographers know of any software where i can keep all my client information, calendar and even be able to do invoicing all-in-one

so far i've found PayPanther and salesforce, do you guys know of these or have other suggestions?

thanks!

Hey

i'm a fairly new photographer and i recently just began to expand my business by working events such as weddings and parties and i was wondering if any of you fellow photographers know of any software where i can keep all my client information, calendar and even be able to do invoicing all-in-one

so far i've found PayPanther and salesforce, do you guys know of these or have other suggestions?

thanks!

I've used a few different CRMs out of which Salesforce is nice (but it is bit expensive).
At present, I would suggest you to look at Highrise or arietsco MBA software. Generally economical, online, and I've not seen it go down throughout business hours . Email joining is carried out by CC and BCC. So, a decent package, I believe!

I use Apptivo, they a free plan version, does all you need!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back