Best gallery app or site to share everything?

bastian74

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm looking for these specific features of a web gallery application:
Windows server compatible.
* Ability to just point to a root image folder/UNC path and automatically share all images in those folders and subfolders and detect changes.
* Explorer-like folder view / higharchy.
* Full screen slide show
* Exif viewing
* Ability for viewer to download multiple images
* Multiple resolution viewing, including full res original.
* Ability to order prints
Basically, I just want to copy pictures from my camera to my pictures folder and have them available online immediatley.
If you know of an online photo sharing site that has those features (excluding the automatic import) that also has unlimited storage and image size I'd be curious about that as well.

How much do you want to spend per month/year? And, do you have a plan to market and promote your site, because no one else will, unless you pay them to do it?

How much do you want to spend per month/year? And, do you have a plan to market and promote your site, because no one else will, unless you pay them to do it?

It's a site to share pictures with family/friends/who ever else. I don't want to spend anything other than some time installing and configuring the software.

I know a lot of people use RedBubble, but I don't have an account with them as several of the features you want require a subscription to their site.

By the way, what is best stand alone gallery software that works on Windows desktop? The Fotoplayer skin, that I have been currently using on my website doesn't support vertical scroll in to the portrait pictures. Usually portrait pictures are too small when they are diminish to the screen.

Let me give you an example of what I mean by this. Here is portrait picture without vertical scroll, made by Fotoplayer. And here is same picture where slide area is scrollable. I think that it's mandatory that portrait pictures are scrollable.
Where can I find picture gallery software that has scrollable slide area?

Thanks in advance.

This is thread-hijacking. You'll get more responses if you start your own thread.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back