BEST KIND OF AA BATTERIES FOR A EXTERNAL FLASH

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey everyone i would like to know what is everyone using for batteries on a external flash i will be getting a battery pack soon or later but for now i just need batteries to last me a long time and i don't know where to start looking if someone can please give me some input on what everyone is using that would be very helpful. i'm looking for batteries with fast recycle time fast charge and long lasting batteries life. i know about the Eneloop batteries that are out now but i didn't know if i should be looking for other kind or what specify model of Eneloop should i be looking to get. thank you all for your kind answers and helping me out here

The Eneloop AA XX are 2450mah but they are 500 charge/discharge cycles , the standard latest version Eneloop AA are 1900mah and 2100 charge/discharge cycles, there are older 1800 and 1500 cycle version still for sale but the newest are 2100 cycles.

I also heard that Duracell AA nimh with a white positive end are re-badged Eneloops , people call then DuraLoops.

John.

EDIT: If you are looking for a charger that will make you battery`s last for years, this one will fully charge them without overcharging and damaging them, I have had 100+ charger, i am a bit of an addict and i always use this one for AA nimh battery`s and it`s on sale for $10

Accupower Accu-manager 2010 AA-AAA Battery Charger

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back