Best Performance 35mm Film...?

I'm not a professional by no means here but I have had bad experiences with the color on Fuji film (can't remember specifics just brand) so I tend to stick with what I've always used and that's Kodak UltraMAX 400.

Not that anything else wouldn't be better but I tend to stick with what I like. ;)

I attempted to look for some B&W film but they didn't carry any at Wal-mart and they're film stock is really slim now... guess digitals kinda outweigh the film cameras.
CDL.

For film that you cannot find at Wal*Mart, go to B&H... the link is at the top
of this page. If it is being made, they will have it!

...I have had bad experiences with the color on Fuji film

ttfn
CDL.
I feel your pain. I don't think it's the film, though, but the processor. I've had the same problem the Konica films before they were discontinued.

ohhhhh.... Now I understand. Thanks! I'll be sure to try some Kodak e100VS. Anything else I should give a try??
In order to get any real benefit from shooting slide film, you would need a slide projector or a good film scanner to scan the slides into a computer. For the time being, you should probably stick with a print film such as the already mentioned Kodak UltraMax 400. It's getting harder and harder to find good processing, though, so I don't know what to tell you about that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back