Best Photo Management Software?

GalleryHelp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
What is the best photo management software on the market today? I don't mind if it costs money either.

But I have absolutely zero interest in photo editing. I just want something that can manage my huge collection of photos with speed, and where I can easily click on the photo to view it in full size.

You can try ACDSee photo manager, I've been using them quite a bit and they also do batch resizing, file formatting and etc. Nice user interface, but it may tend to be a bit slow, depending on your computer specs.

There's also adobe lightroom, but i personally do not have much experience with that program.

Hope this helps

I don't know if there is a 'best'...some people need or like different features.

Google's Picasa (free) is pretty good for easily browsing through a lot of images. I also use Irfanview (also free) which is very light on resources, so it doesn't bog down very much with a lot of files. I used to use ACDSee (older versions) and I did quite like it. The newer versions seemed to be more into editing, which I didn't need.

A big part of image management is just having a good plan/structure. If you keep things organized, it shouldn't cause you too many problems.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back