Best Photoshop Ever!

stsinner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When have you seen a Photoshop that is, not only flawless in its depiction of the intent, but puts fourth a point so poignantly?

I long to be this good, not only at photoshop, but at succinct arguments..

moneyfiredees2ub1.jpg

When have you seen a Photoshop that is, not only flawless in its depiction of the intent, but puts fourth a point so poignantly?

I long to be this good, not only at photoshop, but at succinct arguments..
]

+10000! I'm just starting to try out photo montages. They look very intimidating.

no not that great...

But the concept would make a great political cartoon. Building on fire with "AAA LENDING CORPORATION", firefighters with "GOVERNMENT" on their uniforms, and a firetruck with "MIDDLE CLASS" written on the side. ...

I agree this is really not that special at all... the message is interesting, but thats about it. Have a good look around at decent photoshop art around the net there's tons of it, alot of which is far more intricate than this.

This is a good one.

But THESE will pop your eyes.

This is a good one.

But THESE will pop your eyes.

Wow-those are the most amazing Photoshops I've ever seen. You just can't improve on those. That's simply perfection.

Wow-those are the most amazing Photoshops I've ever seen. You just can't improve on those. That's simply perfection.

Lol - that was quick.

That's awesome! I took a Computer Graphics for the Artist class about a year ago and learned how to do montages. They are VERY tricky and so time consuming. Kudos to you for putting all that work into and striving to be so good at it! :)

-Amanda

Most reactions

New Topics

Back