Best picures I've seen. an amazing (NSFW) portefolio we can all learn from

:sexywink: Ok let me start off saying " I would kill to have his job" hell even a bad day at work has to be a good day :drool: But I have to agree with the mass I have seen better work...not to take anything away from him. He is very talented.

:sexywink: Ok let me start off saying " I would kill to have his job" hell even a bad day at work has to be a good day :drool: But I have to agree with the mass I have seen better work...not to take anything away from him. He is very talented.

Yeah, however, based on his posture in the one that shows himself, I would say he is gay which is probably how he gets those shots in the first place.

If you think those are the best pictures you've ever seen, then you seriously need to see more pictures.

I agree that the bird pictures are amazing on the galery you posted there but why would you compare oranges to apples. I think sensuality is a subtle thing to hit. Not having a picture being offensing but then again striking imagination in sexyness.

Don't get me wrong, I love bird pictures but get yourslef a 5 000$ fast lense and a Canon 1D MKIII and burst away. Anyone putting a little effort will get results that striking. Especially you Bitter Jeweler after seing your work. Now getting sexy theatrical pictures for me is a totally different ball game.

I would love seing better picture than these in that category. not necesarly NSFW but humans Models shoot. please don't compare them to editorial pictures either. (I Agree they are not as noble as taking pictures of kids in India or elders of foreing countries. Bhut just for now I was interested in pretty models in prepared photoshoot sets.)

(And Excuse my mistakes, English is not my first language....

but thanks for posting the galeries. I admit they are great. But does anyone understand why a safari in africa with lion pictures and model doesn't make sense.

SwitchFX. looking at your flikr. Amanda and Strawberry Flavored Bubbles is extremly intersting for mee and does't involve a trip to Africa.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back