Best place to order canvas print (Canada preferred)

pjaye

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have no idea where to post this question, so posting it here. I would really like to order a gift certificate for a very good friend so she can print a canvas of a photo I took of her kids.

Can anyone recommend, preferably a Canadian site, that they have been happy with? Thank you!

I do all my printing with Technicare in Edmonton, but they're a commercial lab, and I don't think they do gift certificates...

I've used Technicare, which is convenient because I'm in Edmonton. Their traditional canvas prints are amazing.

Most canvas prints are just canvas impregnated paper and are simply run though a printer. But their traditional prints start off printed on metallic photo paper, then they lift the emulsion from the paper and use a press to adhere it to the canvas substrate. It's more expensive but it can really make some images jump out.

I also have done several prints via Canvas Canada, in St. John's. I was looking for a 'cheap but good' option and they fit the bill nicely.

I do all my printing with Technicare in Edmonton, but they're a commercial lab, and I don't think they do gift certificates...

I've used Technicare, which is convenient because I'm in Edmonton. Their traditional canvas prints are amazing.

Most canvas prints are just canvas impregnated paper and are simply run though a printer. But their traditional prints start off printed on metallic photo paper, then they lift the emulsion from the paper and use a press to adhere it to the canvas substrate. It's more expensive but it can really make some images jump out.

I also have done several prints via Canvas Canada, in St. John's. I was looking for a 'cheap but good' option and they fit the bill nicely.

I'll take a look. Especially since that's two recommendations now. I do know which print she would want done, and I have the original since I took it. I may just order it for her, just not sure if I'm too late for Christmas.

Thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back