Best Point & Shoot for under $200

isobar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a point and shoot camera for under $200. I will be using it mostly at Disney World with alot of emphasis on night time. I know point and shoots are not the best for this but I cannot always lug around a big camera. I plan to also use it for capturing pictures at various High School events as my children are in the marching band. Thanks in advance.

This is IMHO an impossible camera to beat... it has image stabilization, excellent picture quality, a good lens and it is WELL within your price range. I have its sibling, the 710IS.

Canon Powershot A570 IS

By the way, you will need to buy a bigger memory card, the one it comes with is a joke. I recommend at least a 1GB SD card.

Thanks for the info that sounds like a good choice also. I do have one problem though, I have to buy it from Wal-mart because I have a gift card and the only one they have is the A560. How does it compare?

Thanks for the info that sounds like a good choice also. I do have one problem though, I have to buy it from Wal-mart because I have a gift card and the only one they have is the A560. How does it compare?

It looks like the A560 doesn't have IS... I haven't used either, but the A570IS looks like a better buy. Can you order it from Walmart.com and use a gift card maybe?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back