Best Product For Mancave Art?

Discussion in 'Signs.com' started by 4Nines, Jul 18, 2017.

1. 4Nines

4Nines TPF Tech Staff Member Supporting Member

I do like those metal prints!

How tough is it to ship several of these large metal prints? Shipping companies usually do their best to break/damage packages and I would think these metal prints would be pretty fragile when it comes to getting dropped on corners etc?

2. Calvin with Signs.com

Calvin with Signs.com TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Great question! Do you know roughly the size and quantity of prints you are looking to get? We have worked hard with our shipping partners to ensure fast and careful deliveries of our prints, with very very few receiving any type of damage upon delivery. However, if you were to receive damaged prints, all you would need to do is take a picture, send it to us, and we will have a replacement sent out to you right away.

• Like Like x 2
  3. 4Nines

4Nines TPF Tech Staff Member Supporting Member

I was hoping to have a print about 6'x4' or larger. Something that really pops off a wall that is about 16' tall by 90' long.

4. Calvin with Signs.com

Calvin with Signs.com TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit

Great. If you are wanting to go with something that large, then you would need to go with the aluminum sign (since the other type of metal print only goes up to 40" x 30"). You have several options with this sign, such as rounding the corners, changing the finish (standard, brushed, or reflective), having it contour or halo cut, and including stylish mounting options. With a print that large it would ship FedEx ground, and as I mentioned before, we have worked with FedEx to ensure careful delivery of our products. In the event that anything happens to your print while shipping we would be sure to take care of you.

• Informative Informative x 1