Best rechargeable AA batteries?

I agree with the Maha C9000. Also the eneloop's. The C9000 has some great features for reconditioning old batteries. I also have a LaCrosse BC900, but like the Maha because it will "discover" and start charging severely worn down batteries where the LaCrosse does not.

Thomas Distributing has been recommended by many, and their customer service is top notch. If you link to my blog below, there is a code for my blog readers to use, it gives you 5% off (full disclosure: it gives me nothing, I only wish, ha ha). I'm just a fan of them for their products and service and asked if I can put a link and if they wanted to offer some kind of discount. It's on the right side of the page.

I agree with the Maha C9000. Also the eneloop's. The C9000 has some great features for reconditioning old batteries. I also have a LaCrosse BC900, but like the Maha because it will "discover" and start charging severely worn down batteries where the LaCrosse does not.

Thomas Distributing has been recommended by many, and their customer service is top notch. If you link to my blog below, there is a code for my blog readers to use, it gives you 5% off (full disclosure: it gives me nothing, I only wish, ha ha). I'm just a fan of them for their products and service and asked if I can put a link and if they wanted to offer some kind of discount. It's on the right side of the page.

Thanks for the discount, their price looks good, I went with the deal at amazon charger and 8 powerex 2700 Nimh, whole package with shipping $79.20.

Most reactions

Back