Best solution for photo hosting / web presence site?

ernestoc33

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been using smugmug for a while, in conjunction with my own domain. Its great for my galleries, but I would like my site to look more uniform and cleaner. I know there are lots of other options, such as Zenfolio, fototime or webs.com. I would also like to be able to create additional pages for the site, like a contact page, info page and maybe even a calendar. I would love something that can do all of this. I can't afford much more than $15/month for hosting/subscription fees either, so that limits my options as well.

I'm just wondering what other people use, or if anyone has any suggestions?

I've been using smugmug for a while, in conjunction with my own domain. Its great for my galleries, but I would like my site to look more uniform and cleaner. I would also like to be able to create additional pages for the site, like a contact page, info page and maybe even a calendar. I would love something that can do all of this.

I'm just wondering what other people use, or if anyone has any suggestions?

Smugmug can do all of those - maybe check out the Smugmug customization forum. Most people on Smugmug will use a free contact builder like Wufoo. Info page can be easily set up. PM me if you want some links or just do a search on that forum.

Most reactions

Back