Best stuff you've seen on Netflix

Oh, and add National Geographic: The Photographers

Awesome show. Hopefully, Derrel doesn't see how many of those iconic National Geographic covers started out as a horizontal composition... It will give him fits.

Last edited:
I got round to watching man on wire for the first time the other day. It is excellent, and beautifully photographed. I really recommend it to everyone. Lovely stuff.

Last edited:
"Exit through the gift shop" is definitely a must see.

Also all Family Guy episodes of course, giggadee goo

Transcendent man is awsome look to the future!

A must see IMO.

Visual Acoustics: the modernism of julius shulman

I really like the big cat diaries they have like 6 seasons. They have some good documentaries too. Mad love is pretty funny as well.

Best thing I have watched on Netflix is the reimagined Battlestar Galactica. I can't believe I missed such an awesome show when it was on. The writing, characters and acting were spot on. The way that certain main characters died at unexpected moments were always pretty heartwrenching. I went out and purchased the entire series after seeing it on Netflix.

Dead Like Me, Lost, almost any of the documentaries, honestly we downgraded to just the Watch Instantly a few months ago before they announced the restructuring and I don't regret it at all. We weren't really watching the DVDs and it's just much more convenient to do the WI through the Wii or my iPhone. For $8, why not.

13 assassins is a must see. Gotta love a gory samurai flick.

13 assassins is a must see. Gotta love a gory samurai flick.

I thought it was 12? I think I just watched that one.

Edit: Nope, you're right. It is 13. :p

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back