Best stuff you've seen on Netflix

If you liked Better Off Ted, The IT Crowd should probably be your first stop. It's very similar in a lot of ways. Oh, and if you're not a fan of Monty Python, Fawlty Towers might not be your...cup of tea either, as it stars John Cleese. That being said, it is pretty much amazing.

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up.

The Union, IP Man, IP man 2, Ongbak. I've found that when you watch a certain genre rapidly, even just a few minutes of each movie, that your selection of that genre will also rapidly grow.

180 degrees south is incredible. It's a story of this guy who travels down the panamerican highway to go mountaineering in patagonia where he meets up with the founders of North Face and Patagonia. It's an awesome story and definitely for anyone who wants to see some incredible views.

Cool stuff. Looks like I got enough leads to keep Netflix for another month.

I also enjoyed American Pickers, Better off Ted, Lie to Me, Dirty Jobs, Shade, and I loved Sports Night. I had never heard of any of those shows, but Netflix pointed me in the right direction.

I watched a really cool documentary about gay children in Christian families called "For the Bible Tells Me So..." also, I am now watching the original "Mighty Morhin Power Rangers" seasons 1 and 2. There is a really cool show called "Ancient Aliens" on there too if you are intersted in aliens and conspiracy theory kind of stuff....

Edit: OOOOOH!!! ****!! I almost forgot.... U NEED to watch "Spartacus: Blood and Sand" Seasons 1 and 2!! It's probably the BEST show on Netflix...ever....EVER....

I watched a really cool documentary about gay children in Christian families called "For the Bible Tells Me So..." also, I am now watching the original "Mighty Morhin Power Rangers" seasons 1 and 2. There is a really cool show called "Ancient Aliens" on there too if you are intersted in aliens and conspiracy theory kind of stuff....

Edit: OOOOOH!!! ****!! I almost forgot.... U NEED to watch "Spartacus: Blood and Sand" Seasons 1 and 2!! It's probably the BEST show on Netflix...ever....EVER....

Jesus Camp is a good watch too.

Jesus Camp is a good watch too.
I'll probably pass on those suggestions, although Spartacus might be worth looking into. I have heard it was pretty good. Thanks for the suggestions. As far as Tyler, again, stay out of my threads.

Watch ANY low budget movie on 2x speed. Funny as hell! If it has boring spots FF one more click!

Just watched National Geographic: Through the Lens on Netflix

Pretty cool show.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back