Best wireless shutter release for D7100

batmura

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking to buy a wireless shutter release for my d7100. Any recommendations? I would also appreciate it if you let me know how long the battery lasts and from how far away it works.

thanks!

I would guess the best is some Chinese made $5 stuff you can find on eBay. My experience shows it looks and works just as well as the original. And if you loose it - no big deal, just order another one. I bought mine a year ago for about a fiver and it still works alright and looks identical.

I've not had much luck with wireless on my D7100 ... tried Polaroid, some other brand, and the Nikon official one ... I prefer wired now. But at a push, I'd go for the actual Nikon one which works 95% of the time, I suppose.

Best, a pair of Pocketwizards and the proper cable.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
i've got $60-$70 into 4 yongnuo 603n's (transceivers),they do what i want fine.....sort of.If I handhold 1 of them,I can trigger the other 3,whether its another camera body,flash,or any combination of both.What I intended,when I bought them,was to trigger 2 other bodies,and 1 fill flash from the handheld body.Haven't figured out why i can't do that,but,beyond that they work great,and I've been over 330' away.

Most reactions

Back