bestpricecameras.com??

ISHUTTER

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Does anyboby have any experience dealing with them or know anyone who has?Thanks for any input on this.

thsoe guys are a joke. they are slow on shipping and availability. and their prices arent really even that great. i ordered an item, and they fail to mention that anything is available or not. so i waited a week expecting a notifcation of shipping or billing, but sadly had to come to calling their less-than-friendly service department and ask where my order is. they break the horrible news that my rebel xt is on back order and wont be expected to be in stock for another 4-8 weeks. of course the experience wouldnt be complete without some phone tag. tehy sent to to about 3 departments and each of them gave me different responses to how long itll be till they have the camera available. never went through any transactions with them cuz of the difficulty.

might be the wrong place to say this, but i also have the suspicion that theyre teh reason i had my credit card number stolen. (bad security)

Most reactions

Back