bet you cant do this

no worries.
I'm trying to find better realization of what i dont realize... ?
it could never be bad to notice more in a photo...

now i just gotta work on PSing a new arm in there...in fact how about this?
brad3.jpg

Is that more satisfieing to your eyes? hA

that's awesome! can u bend it a little? LOL... just playing!@

I really like number 2. Love the angle and the composition. Don't get me wrong i like one also, but number two is my favorite. I'm actually a rock climber myself, so i find myself respecting your photos a bit more than the average person. Number two really shows the intensity of the sport. You can really tell the amount of stress going into his fingers. I never get any shots when i climb unfortunately though cause i'm always either climbing or spotting. But great shots. Where were they climbing at in these pictures?

Its sure not a "his" in #2.. SHE is climbing in Jackson Falls in southern illinois.. SO ILL baby!
unfortunatly im in CA now :( yea there is lots of rock here but i dont know anyone cool yet :( im going crazy! photoshop is becoming my drug of choice :) i need to climb!

Its sure not a "his" in #2.. SHE is climbing in Jackson Falls in southern illinois.. SO ILL baby!
unfortunatly im in CA now :( yea there is lots of rock here but i dont know anyone cool yet :( im going crazy! photoshop is becoming my drug of choice :) i need to climb!
It's a she? :confused: (hopefully it's just the angle's fault ;))

Those are some awesome shots.

I used to climb often, but haven't recently. I miss it.

Oh oops my bad on the his part. I'm in cali too, where are you located?

just moved to Sacramento.
im living in my truck!
just got a job.
soon will have gas money to climb again.
unfortunatly all my photo subjects are still in the midwest.
no friends here to shoot. :(
i guess it will force me to work on my landscapes!
argh.. landscapes.. i can do it. i can do it. i can do... eh

It's a she? :confused: (hopefully it's just the angle's fault ;))

HA. I'm definatly not going to send her this thread :)
if her arm wasnt covering her chest then there would be less confusion..
she is really strong.. so yea.. strong

just moved to Sacramento.
im living in my truck!
just got a job.
soon will have gas money to climb again.
unfortunatly all my photo subjects are still in the midwest.
no friends here to shoot. :(
i guess it will force me to work on my landscapes!
argh.. landscapes.. i can do it. i can do it. i can do... eh

Oh thats cool i guess. I'm all the way in orange county. You should find your local climbing gym and climb there when you get the time and money, I joined my local gym a while ago and met a ton of really cool people that go on little day trips to climb all the time. Then you can start shooting and climbing again

Oh thats cool i guess. I'm all the way in orange county. You should find your local climbing gym and climb there when you get the time and money, I joined my local gym a while ago and met a ton of really cool people that go on little day trips to climb all the time. Then you can start shooting and climbing again

Yea, i found the gym.
girlfriend works there so they let me in free..
dont really like the place or the ppl.
guess ive got the moving blues.
money fixes everything.
I'll be happy and find lots of cool ppl if i just buy a AF-S DX Zoom-NIKKOR 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED...
HA j/k ..no i do want that lens.

Hahaha ya money gets you friends. Thats too bad about not liking the gym. I love mine, everyone there is so cool. I learn so much from them

first of all these are great, didn't even notice the arm missing in the first and loved it blue bag gone and and arm there is better i guess
also great work in photoshop
the second, is perfect everything about it is good, the expression, where the focal is, how "shes" moving. its a great action shot. just maybe would of liked to see "her" head not cut out :p now on the topic of her being a woman.. that scared me i would of bet anything thats a guy, no offense :p

hi - i'm new to the forums and photography but i think these shots are great!:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back