Beth & Krys - Texas A&M - One of my favorite sets to date!

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.theo-graphics.com
A recent engagement set in College Station, Texas on and around Texas A&M Campus. One of my favorite sets to date! You can see the rest of the photos and read more about the couple on my blog.
1-X2.jpg

4-X2.jpg

5-X2.jpg

x-X2.jpg

6-X2.jpg

9-X2.jpg

13-X2.jpg

14-X2.jpg

15-X2.jpg

16-X2.jpg

The last one is definitely the best in my opinion with the weakest being the 2nd photo in the second pair (black and white with the tree). They're just so small in the frame.

PS: You should be glad that I like any of your photos considering that I attend Texas Tech (just kidding...or am I?) Wreck 'Em Tech ;)

The B&W of the tree would have been stronger (and my favorite) if the tree had not been clipped at the top and their feet had not been clipped at the bottom.

The last one is a winner.

Pretty decent. There were a couple with small clipping issues, some feet, but nothing horrible. I really liked #3 a lot.

The last one is definitely the best in my opinion with the weakest being the 2nd photo in the second pair (black and white with the tree). They're just so small in the frame.

PS: You should be glad that I like any of your photos considering that I attend Texas Tech (just kidding...or am I?) Wreck 'Em Tech ;)

I see what you mean about them being small in the frame, but the reason this was so wide was because it is the "Century Tree" on campus at A&M which carries a lot of significance for couples who are getting married. Supposedly those who pass under it together will remain together for life. So i wanted to make sure to get the whole tree in the frame (as much as I could, anyway...even at 16mm it was filling the frame!)

The B&W of the tree would have been stronger (and my favorite) if the tree had not been clipped at the top and their feet had not been clipped at the bottom.

The last one is a winner.

very true about the tree shot. it was a real-time thing (they were walking under the tree for the first time) and i wanted to make sure to get it, but didn't stand far enough away, even at 16mm...sigh, oh well!

A tad bright and contrasty for my taste, but a nice, strong set.

thanks for your input!

Pretty decent. There were a couple with small clipping issues, some feet, but nothing horrible. I really liked #3 a lot.

thanks for your CC

Nothing outside the Dixie Chicken?

Gig 'em! (As my wife would say) :mrgreen:

Hook 'em! (As I would say) :D

Nothing outside the Dixie Chicken?

Gig 'em! (As my wife would say) :mrgreen:

Hook 'em! (As I would say) :D

I bet life is tough at your house during college football season.

Most reactions

Back