iPhoto17

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$new web.jpgcropped

$spiderweblamp.JPGnot cropped

wasnt sure if people would like to see the light source or not

The lamp is distracting in the uncropped version and there is enough in the crop to suggest to the eye where the light source is without needing to reveal it.

The lamp is distracting in the uncropped version and there is enough in the crop to suggest to the eye where the light source is without needing to reveal it.

Agreed. I don't frame my strobes in my images so that people can see the light source :D

now i just need proper post editing software, but this came out nice without any proper editing

thats cool, thanks for the link, my friend showed me one called view nx2 i wanna try out sometime for myself, ill definitely check this out in the meantime

thats cool, thanks for the link, my friend showed me one called view nx2 i wanna try out sometime for myself, ill definitely check this out in the meantime

ViewNX2 is Nikon's proprietary software. It is pretty good though. You might also try GIMP if you haven't tried it.

speaking of viewnx2, apparently its been on my desktop for the 3 years ive had my nikon, im about to mess around with that now

I really like the rendition done in photoscape, btw. Nicely done.

thank you, ill keep using this photoscape and mess around with viewNX2 now that i know i have it

crop for sure! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back