Better Deal?

Thank you, all of you, for your help. I have been practically run off boards for asking questions like this, but why have a beginner forum if you aren't willing to answer stupid questions? Anyways, I ended up going with www.adorama.com because B&H was down today. The pricing was exactly the same.

I went with the kit below. I figured it was a good start and she can build from there.

Canon Rebel XSi kit with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Image Stabilizer Lens and a EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS Image Stabilizer Lens

Thanks for the help avoiding any unnecessary headaches.

I called the BBB on one way photo, they are HORRABLE! Its probly a japanese version, which means you would have to pay to get the menu's into english, and you may not get your camera for months! stay away from them and broadway photo, apsolutely terrable customer service.

I didnt read all the way to the bottom, when i saw you were lookin at one way photo i had to write something right away. but now i see you have already purchased from adorama, good choice! I love my canons, personal pref, and the xsi is a great camera. Cant wait to see some pics!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back