Better late than never

photojunky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.onlinephotogallery.com
I always say

Image193.jpg

Cute shot! You have such great color and detail in the foreground - I find myself wishing that sky wasn't so blown out. But a really good image, regardless. Nice!

i agree about the sky, but I think its acceptable in this photo. because its not especially important whats in the sky i nthis photo

I don’t like the sky, but there are some way around it, first try cropping out some of the top and left, and you if are what to ge a print made get it on matte paper that should help at lot

I know what you mean about the sun being behind the kids. And i don't think cropping is the soloution here cuz you would lose a lot of the scarecrow and that tower thingy. If this ever happens again, i'd suggest some sort of filter may help.

hello photojunky

i like it a lot. character and warmth.
if you were to just clip those couple of mm of dark line from the top-right
edge, it would do this lively pic some justice. im looking at the image and
scrolling the webpage up and down, 'cropping' what is there with the
address-bar of my browser... i feel if you took away any of the straw-mans
form youd loose the context- it would be like "what/whos that behind
them ?" its looks a fairly spontaneous opportunity and you pulled it off
nicely. the solar glare adds to the vibe i think. the filter and paper tips are good advice for us all.

Ok, I did this burn of the sky very fast in photoshop and it still doesnt seem to make too much of a difference. Maybe a total crop of the sky portion would work because it is the boys friendship that is the main focus of the photo. Also you would still see the pumpkin.
Image193again.jpg

Most reactions

Back