Better than your average company car

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Lt Sarah Rhoads "Diamond" with her FA-18F Super Hornet
She has been flying for 6 and a half year, of which 5 have been with the plane behind her !! So in other words 1 and a half years playing with a prop plane then she gets a $60,000,000 plane which she has to take off and land on Aircraft Carriers.

yivh3h.jpg

I can do with my BMW, but my husband wouldn't mind one of these... though landing at his work might be a problem ... and landing at home, too, for that matter... :er:

LaFoto said:
I can do with my BMW, but my husband wouldn't mind one of these... though landing at his work might be a problem ... and landing at home, too, for that matter... :er:

But I'd doubt that any sane traffic warden would put a parking ticket on one of those :lol:

lostprophet said:
But I'd doubt that any sane traffic warden would put a parking ticket on one of those :lol:
:lmao:

Cool shot with an even cooler story. Was this taken on an aircraft carrier? Doesn't look like it. She must know that plane really well after 5 years of flying it...

midget patrol said:
:lmao:

Cool shot with an even cooler story. Was this taken on an aircraft carrier? Doesn't look like it. She must know that plane really well after 5 years of flying it...

It was taken at Farnborough Media Day, she says "its the biggest buzz being catapulted from an aircraft carrier but landing at night in rough seas can be a bit of a problem"

lostprophet said:

I doubt I would manage to get this thing into any bay - so no danger of getting a parking ticket, anyway ;).

(To tell you the truth: I would not even know how to climb into it... :roll: )

Most reactions

Back