BEWARE parallels support is VARY BAD!!!

Holy Ghosted

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am having trouble installing parallels tools every time I try the VM crashes. I tried uninstalling both parallels and what tools do get installed and then reinstalling them but still crashes.

I tried to contact parallels support but they will not respond. I do not know if any one else has had to deal with parallels support but the are some of the worst I have ever encountered I am having problems with the tools not installing on my MBP i think it is because of the new santa rosa and Nvidia.

The real problem is that in the past two + weeks I have now sent them over 60 FATAL ERROR email reports with absolutely no response. I have sent in for there email support still no response I have also posted on there forum with no response yet. I really do not think they care to help there customers this is very alarming to me that a company would treat there customers so poorly with there support. Don't take my word for here is a article http://www.switchingtomac.com/wp/parallels-not-so-parallel/ or just send them a email and see if you can get any thing other then we will be back to you in 3 business days. If any body can help me solve my problem it would be great as it is I can not even run coherence or duel monitors.

Please don't take this the wrong way I run parallels on two computers. On my Mac Pro every things works great it is just on my MBP and I can not get support.
If you are looking for a VM for your computer you may want to look into it a little bit.

You can also try VMWare's Fusion. Right now it's in beta, but it might end up working better for you. Personally I find they are pretty much right on target with each other, since the release of Parallels version 3. VMWare does have a longer track record in virtualization than Parallels as a company, so you might find better support. And heck it's free, why not try it.

http://www.vmware.com/beta/fusion/

Whatever language you guys are speaking...it's foreign to me :er:

I was not specifically asking for support unless you happen to know how to fix the problem but I was mainly just posting to let every one know that with parallels I have got no support that they state you get one year email support with the product but I can not get support with them. Others are having a lot of problems as well. It is odd parallels works good on my Mac Pro just not my MBP

What OS is MBP?

I only know of being able to run VMWARE from Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux. I've never heard of an MBP operating system.

MBP = Mac Book Pro. He simply meant it didn't work well on his new Mac laptop.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back