bhphoto

pongerts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello guys!

I would like to know if anyone here is from around the middle east (particularly, the UAE) and has tried ordering from B&H Photo Video | Digital Cameras, Camcorders

i'm planning on ordering a few stuff from them.

and, to anyone who has any experience from ordering from them,
i would like to know if the total price in the shopping cart is really all what the courier service asks for? Do I pay anything else upon delivery aside from local customs duty fees?

that's all, i'm really looking forward to purchasing from the site because the availability of items here is quite scarce.

thanks for your help again guys!

I'm not in the Middle East (Canada)...but I've ordered from B&H several times.

As far as I know, the shipping fee covers the shipping but you will still be responsible for any duty, tax or brokerage fees. It can sometimes be hard to estimate or predict these fees. You might have to ask the courier and/or the government of where you are located.

I have ordered from them numerous times and has always had a good experience. Their customer service is top notch. I live in the American Midwest, so as for shipping charges I can not be positive considering your location. I know that I have never encountered any additional charges that were not listed in my shopping cart. I would recommend just calling their customer service line. I have called in the past and they were very helpful and very friendly. Good luck

I've ordered from B&H for years and had nothing but good experiences. Can't give you specifics on shipping, etc., but they've always had good prices and good service.

Most reactions

Back