Bicycle in many ways (10/26): a bicycle for everybody!

I think you know what I'm going to say... :)

hahah... No no. It's just that as much as I love what you do, it seems to fall into a very steady pattern to a point where I think I could actually replicate your style. I'm always wanting to see you do more with your amazing creativity. Something new. Something different.

hahah... No no. It's just that as much as I love what you do, it seems to fall into a very steady pattern to a point where I think I could actually replicate your style. I'm always wanting to see you do more with your amazing creativity. Something new. Something different.

I have already answered to you :mrgreen:

So, same remark, same answer :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

About replicate my "style" or the one of others people who have a stronger than mine... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Soon we will have enough bikes and asphalt for the whole Tour de France race. This picture seems to bind bike to happy citizens of rural Japan. If I only could understand the writing on the wall...:sillysmi:

Soon we will have enough bikes and asphalt for the whole Tour de France race. This picture seems to bind bike to happy citizens of rural Japan. If I only could understand the writing on the wall...:sillysmi:

I stay 10 days in Tokyo: I though I was going to see a lot of japanese motorcycle (Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki...)

Not at all. No motorcycles. Nothing! Less than 10 !!!

But many many bicycles. And they roll on the sidewalk and some roll very fast: it could be dangerous.

I stay 10 days in Tokyo: I though I was going to see a lot of japanese motorcycle (Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki...)

Not at all. No motorcycles. Nothing! Less than 10 !!!

But many many bicycles. And they roll on the sidewalk and some roll very fast: it could be dangerous.

Otherwise, I hate the Tour de France!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back