Reaction score
Website
www.zenphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2 more pics

forwebff3.jpg

webix0.jpg

These guys are rappers that are just starting out. This is for a possible CD cover and website... I have more...just not done with them yet.

Holy Crap Zen! First shot is dead on killer, can't be any better, perfect.
Second shot is very cool too. Very Cool! Damn near being as perfect as the first.

WOW.. :) Thank you Cindy. These 2 are the nicest people I have met in a long time. They were so fun to shoot! To bad I don't like rap!

first one is kinda cool...I think the second makes em look like circus performers more than bad ass rappers.

I really like the PP on these.
Very nice work!!

Very cool! I really like the first and third pics you posted. Very cool PP. Did you do this in Lightroom or Photoshop? Again, very cool.

word

Fantastic set. I particularly like #1 & 4. The stop sign and their pose in #4 are sayin' sumtin'.

WOW zenny, these are too freakin cool! #4 is my favorite. But they are all very good. Outstanding work!

Thank you !! I appreciate it NJ

:thumbup: :thumbup:

NJ

#1 is by far my favourite.. but they are all amazing

Thnaks Digi!

word

Fantastic set. I particularly like #1 & 4. The stop sign and their pose in #4 are sayin' sumtin'.

Thanks kundi!! What do you think the stop sign says? :)

Very cool! I really like the first and third pics you posted. Very cool PP. Did you do this in Lightroom or Photoshop? Again, very cool.

THanks. I did this is PS

Most reactions

New Topics

Back