TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi

I think the title speaks for itself!!!

MACRO

See Ya

Ackley

Bee12.jpg

Very crisp! You can see every detail of its ... erm ... fur?

Makes you want to have this one as pet... erm ... not really? ;)

Honestly now: this is the kind of photo that I am still aspiring to take, so far without success.

Hi

The only way that I have found to take shots like these is to take many shotss.. even when you think you have a good one.. I take more... I think that this shot took me maybe 25 goes..... Others are ok.... but as you said.. this was the most crisp one out of the bunch!

OK SEE YA

Ackley

Looking at pictures of close up insects makes me feel kind of weird. Main insects I don't like seeing close up are wasps or hornets. I think its the creepy insect looking eyes :confused:

I really like this shot, have always enjoyed pictures of bugs and insects up close

AAAAAAAAAA.... must have been painful... :p
kidding, but honestly, I'd be afraid :) this little fella might have beat you :p
btw
this is a wonderful picture! Great colours

Well now Im a proud owner of a 20D... but this picture was taken with a Nikon 8700.....

I am now after a true macro lense for my 20D.. Any ideas anyone?? I am leaning towards a Sigma 150mm MACRO. Thoughts?

The lenses was nearly touching the bee to take that photo.... obviously not an angry one!!!

See ya

Ackley

Most reactions

Back