TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ummonshadow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_MG_1082green.jpg

Another Tree Pano and there will be another later (I think) :drool:
I slightly adjusted the green curves to make the colours pop a little.

This time it's the colour version for you to feast your eyes on.
This is 600 x 1909.

Full size version is 3346 x 10644. (10 landscape images handstitched)

Taken with 50mm 1.8 prime @ F8. Multile shutter speeds to keep the exposure all the way up.

B&W (very contrasty) version can be seen here (782kb) - Click me! Click me!
http://www.ummonshadow.com/imagestore/treepanoBIG.jpg

Very cool shot! :) I THINK I prefer the color, just because it's spring and color is so beautiful right now! But the black and white is definitely fun too. I know thats another post, but I saw that too, and I did like your b/w conversion a lot. Neat :)

10 hand sticked photos - yeah i'd rate that as extreeme!

ever considered the helping hand of software?
'huggin' - open source and it rocks.
(with the option of outputting layered tiff files if you like to tweak the results yourself) :wink:

hand stitched? are you insane :lol: ?

great shot(s)

Thanks guys.
I usually use software for landscape panoramics.
For these more detailed ones I just prefer doing it myself :)

And to Mr Perko... I guess I'm an idiot and ready to be taken advantage of.
I like people to see all the little details after all my hard work of stitching it.
I'd hope nobody would consider printing my image without asking at least... maybe I'm being naive and over trusting of people around these parts.

These parts? Heh, your photo is open to people from China to Australia, everywhere! I'd be willing to be it's been printed already. Heck, it might be on t-shirts and mugs in Russia already. If you want us to see details, save some 100% crops. Don't give away your hard work.

Nice stitching. Great shot.

These parts? Heh, your photo is open to people from China to Australia, everywhere! I'd be willing to be it's been printed already. Heck, it might be on t-shirts and mugs in Russia already. If you want us to see details, save some 100% crops. Don't give away your hard work.
You know... it's really not that far from China to Australia. :lol:

Beautiful. These tree pano's are an interesting take on a pretty common ... organism. I like them a lot.

Most reactions

Back