Big big Girl in a Big big World ~ Lady Holddie

JohnKokWithAdSLR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone =) Imma dSLR noob owning a 550D with 50 mm 1.8f.

Over time I have made some progress in terms of sharpness but I still have much more to learn.

I am not a flashguy so all of my shots are done using ambient light

This is Holddie, shes a big big girl in a big big world ;-)

IMG_6631.jpg

IMG_6798.jpg

IMG_6715.jpg

IMG_6878.jpg

C & C welcome, please be harsh as possible, I wish to learn

EXIF
#1 - 1/100, f3.2, ISO 800, 50 mm 550D
#2 - 1/100, f3.2, ISO 800, 50 mm 550D
#3 - 1/100, f3.2, ISO 800, 50 mm 550D
#4 - 1/100, f3.2, ISO 800, 50 mm 550D

Self criticism:

Sorry about the small pictures, got bigger ones here

Artistic Side of Things

I am mainly here for technical improvement but please allow me the opportunity to share a little bit about my actual work.

All these photos that I posted all along are actually from my invention of an article that I hope can help us, through pictures and words, understand another person to a certain degree.

The full article for Holddie is here -> Holddie

After reading the article and looking at the photos, please try to use all of the emotions and impressions generated by them to, in your mind, reconstruct an individual. If what you have constructed in your mind is at least 10 % of the real person then my experimental article is on the right track.
I would be grateful for any feedback at all as they are valuable for my experiment’s progress. Thank you ;-)

She is lovely :)
i like to photos especially third is really cool
May the light be with you :)

haha thank you !

thank you, may the light be with you too XD

Not bad, I would have probably preferred a more shallow DOF and a slightly tighter shot in #2 & #3... ISO 800 might be pushing it a bit on your cam as I can see visible noise which keeps this set from looking like 'pro' shots. However it's not bad at all.. good work... you're on the right track..

thank you very much ! =) You are most encouraging haha

Most reactions

Back