Big Brown

LuckySo-n-So

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
PORT ALLEN,
LA, US 04/02/2009 5:10 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

These days always seem to last forever. I will get off of work at about 4 o'clock and have to hang around the shop for an hour or so waiting for the ups man. For some reason, it takes 12 hours for my boxes to make it from just across the river to delivery.

It's only a used 100mm lens, but I still get all wound up waiting for a package...:lol::banghead:.

I like to buy things constantly so I always have the anticipation of receiving a package!

LoL... I just love following photo related purchases online. I practically have the route and timings from B&H and Adorama to my pickup location practically memorized! :lol:

I placed an order from Adorama this morning and it went 3 day max shipping. I live fairly close to New York City (three hours-ish), so I'm refreshing the tracking info page with my fingers crossed.

If my camera comes tomorrow and I have to wait until Monday for my first lens and CF card, it's going to be a long weekend.

Well, now that this is lens is in, it's time to start saving for my Nikon D90. After this weekend, I'll be about halfway there (I love those little "cash" jobs I do on the weekends...$125 here, $200 there, and good to go.) I'm afraid that when I order that one, it will have to be overnighted, or I'll go nutso thinking about it....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back